Issue: 462
Date: March 1980
Pages: 45 to 163.

Unfortunately we only have this periodical in print since 2000,<https://uci.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01CDL_IRV_INST/1mghkgf/alma991023284979704701> our Hathitrust ETAS access<https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/009997128> provides temporary access to 1979, but not 1980.

We would be so lucky and grateful if anyone might be able to provide a scan (I know it’s a long one). The next step if I can’t retrieve a scan here is to see if the National Diet Library owns it and might be willing to mail a photocopy to the libraries where she could pick it up curbside.

Thank you in advance for any leads or help with this one!

Warmly,
-Jenna

Jenna Dufour
She/Her/Hers