Hello ARLIS Community,

I am interested in learning more about institutions and organizations that have successful public-private partnerships. By partnership, I am referring to agreements or arrangements that are made between a private organization or institution and a public organization or institution that go beyond programming or event collaborations.

For example: a public university partnering with a private museum; a public museum (funded by the state or local government) partnering with a private university; a private university partnering with a public library; a public library partnering with a private museum.

The one museum example I have found so far is the partnership between the Brooklyn Public Library and the Brooklyn Children’s Museum, but I am hoping to find some more!

I would be most grateful for any information you can share.

Thank you!

Rebecca

Rebecca Morin, MSLIS Head Librarian
Art Museum Librarian for College of the Holy Cross

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM  /  worcesterart.org / library
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609
direct 508.793.4386 / library 508.793.4382