Greetings all,

Many thanks to all who offered to review a title for the May issue of ARLIS/NA Reviews. A few titles have not yet been selected, so we're putting out a second call for reviewers of those titles.

Whether you're a veteran reviewer or new to the idea, don't hesitate to volunteer. We're happy to answer any questions you have about the process. Let us know if you're interested in reviewing any of the following titles and can meet the April 12th deadline. Please respond by this Friday (Feb. 19, 5 pm ET).

Brutal Aesthetics: Dubuffet Bataille, Jorn, Paolozzi, Oldenburg by Hal Foster. Princeton University Press.

The Irascibles: Painters Against the Museum (New York, 1950) by Daniel Belasco, Bradford Collins, Beatirz Cordero, et al. FundaciĆ³n Juan March.

Seeing Differently: the Phillips Collects for a New Century edited by Elsa Smithgall. D. GIles.

Unfixed: Photography and Decolonial Imagination in West Africa by Jennifer Bajorek. Duke University Press.

Sincerely,
Reviews Co-editors

Terrie Wilson : [log in to unmask]
Rebecca Price : [log in to unmask]