From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Stewart, Deborah <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2021 3:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARLIS-L] open meeting of Forum for Classics, Libraries, and Scholarly Communications: Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 12:00 - 2:00 pm CST

The Forum for Classics, Libraries, and Scholarly Communications, an interest group within the Society for Classical Studies (SCS) that meets annually at the Archaeological Institute of America (AIA) & SCS joint meetings, invites your attendance to the virtual open business meeting on Tuesday. The session will include a discussion with Barbara Rockenbach, University Librarian, Yale University and Simon Neame, Dean of Libraries, UMass Amherst, on the "New Normal for Academic Libraries." More information below.

Please be aware that other paper sessions and business meetings at the AIA/SCS virtual meetings require that you have registered for the conference: https://aia-scs-2021.secure-platform.com/a/organizations/main/home. Once registered, you will enter most meetings and sessions by going to Schedule (from menu in the top blue bar), clicking on the session/meeting name or "Go to session details," and then clicking on green "Meeting..." button on the right side. The Zoom link from the Meeting button will not go live until the session/meeting starts.

Wishing you all a happy and successful 2021,
Deb
ARLIS-AIA Liaison

Deborah Brown Stewart, Ph.D.
(she/her/hers)