 [excuse cross-postings]

Hello All,

For those curious about Hawaii's modernist architecture and the work of
Vladimir Ossipoff, please register to attend for our upcoming event on
Thursday, March 11 at 3pm HST (8pm EST).

Register in advance for this webinar:
https://hawaii.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_2U93R7T9TWm45Dfuv3bgBQ
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

This presentation will provide an overview of the archival collection and
work completed this past year supported by a preservation and access grant.

More information is on our library event calendar:
https://uhmlibrary.libcal.com/event/7508255?hs=a
Apologies for the late hour - it is scheduled to follow my co-presenters
class. Let me know if you have any questions and please forward to anyone
who may be interested.
Thank you,
Malia

Malia Van Heukelem