Forwarding on behalf of the ARLIS/UK & Ireland 2021 Conference.

Dear all, with apologies for cross-posting,

The ARLIS/UK & Ireland 2021 Conference, 'Reframing Art Libraries: From Challenge to Opportunity', will be held online from July 21 to 23 2021

The ARLIS/UK & Ireland 2021 Conference Working Party are actively seeking contributions for this event, and the Call for Papers is attached.

We are very keen for this event to feature content that is inclusive and to offer a platform for under-represented voices in the art library world. We're hoping that the virtual format will encourage a wide range of voices to be heard.

We look forward to hearing from you, and to receiving your ideas for presentations / talks by February 7th 2021.

Wishing you all the best in 2021.

Cathy Johns
Leo Appleton
Conference Co-Chairs,ARLIS/UK & Ireland 2021 Conference