From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Alexandra Alisa Provo <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 12:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARLIS-L] Other CAA Sessions that may be of interest to ARLIS/NA Members

Hi all,

I'm presenting on the panel Digital Art History and the Future of the Article:
https://caa.confex.com/caa/2021/meetingapp.cgi/Session/7677

Alex

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:10 PM Emily Walz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Colleagues,

It would be great to know if any of you are presenting or otherwise participating in any panels. The schedule is enormous this year, I know there are some ARLIS-ians involved in areas not directly related to librarianship or archival studies. It would be nice if we could support each other!

Emily