This is great news Mary, thank you for sharing. However, I think 2 shareholders who  took Apple to task about not having any POC in higher administrative roles. They even drafted a proposal to other shareholders that Apple attempted to block.

https://mashable.com/2017/02/15/apple-diversity-shareholders/

The attached file shows an image of Apples very white senior leadership. I'm glad the shareholders took them accountable.