This is great news Mary, thank you for sharing. However, I think 2
shareholders who  took Apple to task about not having any POC in higher
administrative roles. They even drafted a proposal to other shareholders
that Apple attempted to block.

https://mashable.com/2017/02/15/apple-diversity-shareholders/

The attached file shows an image of Apples very white senior leadership.
I'm glad the shareholders took them accountable.