Hi Colleagues,

It would be great to know if any of you are presenting or otherwise participating in any panels. The schedule is enormous this year, I know there are some ARLIS-ians involved in areas not directly related to librarianship or archival studies. It would be nice if we could support each other!

Emily

From: Wolf, Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 1:09 PM
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Other CAA Sessions that may be of interest to ARLIS/NA Members
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

As I have already sent out announcement of the official ARLIS/NA sponsored events at the 109th Conference of the CAA, I want to also share other sessions that may be of interest to our membership.

As you know the conference will be fully online, with access available from February 5 to March 15, but have you seen the list of sessions relating to:

All best,

Eric

Eric M. Wolf
ARLIS/NA Liaison to CAA
Co-Chair, CAA Committee on Research and Scholarship.

Eric M. Wolf Head Librarian
Sotheby's Institute of Art
570 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022 USA | T +1 212 897 6649
 | sothebysinstitute.com
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Logo

Emily Walz
Librarian

The Miriam & Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints, and Photographs

The New York Public Library
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building

476 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10018
212.930.0893 | x20893