Dear colleagues,

I’m writing to make Society members aware that the ARLIS/NA Learning Portal
<https://www.pathlms.com/arlisna> will no longer be accessible after
January 31, 2021. While a great deal of progress has been made on launching
the ARLIS/NA Commons, there will be a period of interrupted access to
Portal content as we work with Humanities Commons staff on establishing new
standards and migrating the materials. Once this work is complete and we
are able to accept submissions for new content, I will reach out to the
listserv again and follow up with those who have already notified me of
content they would like to share through the Commons.

The positioning of the ARLIS/NA Commons Manager on the Editorial Board will
also slightly change how information about resources will be publicized. In
the past, links to videos and other content uploaded to the Learning Portal
were shared exclusively through the quarterly Professional Development
Bulletin (PDC). Going forward, notifications of new content will be posted
to ARLIS-L and other society communications channels as these materials
become available online.

Please let me know if you have any questions during this transition period.
Thanks so much for your patience.

Sincerely,

Meredith Hale

ARLIS/NA Commons Manager