The January issue of ARLIS/NA Reviews is up on the website.
A big thank you to all of our reviewers for their excellent contributions!

The January 2021 edition includes reviews of:
Abstract Art: A Global History by Pepe Karmel. Thames & Hudson, November 2020.
reviewed by Jason Rovito

Artemisia Gentileschi and Feminism in Early Modern Europe by Mary D. Garrard. Reaktion Books, September 2020.
reviewed by Sara Ellis

Beyond Aesthetics: Use, Abuse, and Dissonance in African Art Traditions by Wole Soyinka. Yale University Press, January 2020.
reviewed by Kim Collins

Corridors: Passages of Modernity by Roger Luckhurst. Reaktion Books, May 2019.
reviewed by Gabriella Karl-Johnson

Curating After the Global: Roadmaps for the Present edited by Paul O’Neill, Simon Sheikh, Lucy Steeds, and Mick Wilson. The MIT Press, October 2019.
reviewed by Margot Nashimura

A History of Art History by Christopher S. Wood. Princeton University Press, September 2019.
reviewed by Jenna Dufour

Knowing Native Arts by Nancy Marie Mithlo. University of Nebraska Press, September 2020.
reviewed by Shoshana Vegh-Gaynor

Latinx Art: Artists, Markets, and Politics by Arlene Dávila. Duke University Press, August 2020.
reviewed by Lindsey Reno

Making Strange: The Modernist Photobook in France by Kim Sichel. Yale University Press, March 2020.
reviewed by Jess Fijalkovich

The Responsive Environment: Design, Aesthetics, and the Human in the 1970s by Larry D. Busbea. University of Minnesota Press, January 2020.
reviewed by Leanna Manning

Revisión: A New Look at Art in the Americas edited by Victoria I. Lyall and Jorge F. Rivas Pérez. Hirmer (distributed by University of Chicago Press), 2020.
reviewed by Clayton Kirking

Ruth Adler Schnee: Modern Designs for Living edited by Andrew Blauvelt and Ian Gabriel Wilson. Cranbrook Art Museum, April 2020.
reviewed by Dan McClure

In a few weeks we'll be soliciting reviewers for our May issue (the March issue is already underway).  Look out for that announcement.

Best wishes for the New Year!

Reviews co-editors Terrie Wilson and Rebecca Price