From: Allie Scholten <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, January 11, 2021 at 3:40 PM
To: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Request for scan

Hello!

I am working with an instructor looking for a scan of Sigfried Giedion’s “Need for Imagination” (1954) in The Architectural Review, we’re having difficulty locating a physical or digital copy. If anyone has access to a scan they would be willing to share, it would be much appreciated!

Thank you for your help!

Best,
Allie
--
Allie Scholten (she/her)
Digital Collections Manager, Visual Resources Center

The VRC is committed to accessibility for all of our services and resources. However, our office is located on the second floor of Cochrane-Woods Art Center and accessible only by stairs. If you need an accommodation to access VRC equipment or services, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.