Hello!

I am working with an instructor looking for a scan of Sigfried Giedion’s “Need for Imagination” (1954) in The Architectural Review, we’re having difficulty locating a physical or digital copy. If anyone has access to a scan they would be willing to share, it would be much appreciated!

Thank you for your help!

Best,

Allie

--

Allie Scholten (she/her)

Digital Collections Manager, Visual Resources Center

The University of Chicago Department of Art History

5540 South Greenwood Avenue, Chicago, IL 60637

The VRC is committed to accessibility for all of our services and resources. However, our office is located on the second floor of Cochrane-Woods Art Center and accessible only by stairs. If you need an accommodation to access VRC equipment or services, please email [log in to unmask].