Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

I have had a number of people ask, so I wanted to offer some clarification.

You do not need to be a CAA member, but you must be registered for the conference to watch the panel videos and attend the virtual Q&A session.

Details about conference registration may be found here:
https://www.collegeart.org/programs/conference/conference2021/FAQ#registration
Annual Conference | Programs | CAA <https://www.collegeart.org/programs/conference/conference2021/FAQ#registration>
Founded in 1911, the CAA promotes excellence in scholarship and teaching in the visual arts. It is the oldest and largest support organization for those working in the visual arts.
www.collegeart.org
It has also been pointed out to me that I made a typo in the re: line. The conference will be held in 2021, not 2001!

The ARLIS/NA reception will be open to the membership of ARLIS/NA without registration.

All best,

Eric

Eric M. Wolf
ARLIS/NA Liaison to CAA
Co-Chair, CAA Committee on Scholarship and Research

Eric M. Wolf Head Librarian
Sotheby's Institute of Art
570 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022 USA | T +1 212 897 6649
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | sothebysinstitute.com<http://www.sothebysinstitute.com/>
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/sothebysinstitute/> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/SothebysInstituteofArt> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/SothebysInst> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/school/sotheby's-institute-of-art/>

[Logo]