Hi everyone,

I am excited to share the news with you that Sam Duncan and Marsha Taichman will be taking over the leadership as co-moderators of the ARLIS NA Photography SIG on February 1st.

I know that they will be enthusiastic and innovative leaders and I look forward to continuing as an active member of the group.

Please join me in congratulating them on their new roles!

Best,

Robert

Robert Gore
Visual Arts Librarian

UCLA Arts Library |1400 Public Affairs Building | Box 951392 | Los Angeles, CA 90095-1392
Telephone: 310-206-5426 | Fax: 310-825-1303 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://library.ucla.edu/arts | https://www.library.ucla.edu/staff/robert-gore
Research Guides<https://guides.library.ucla.edu/art-guides>
Pronouns: he, him

Schedule a virtual research consultation with me<https://calendar.library.ucla.edu/appointments?u=24796>

UCLA Library continues to provide services remotely. For more information about these services, please visit https://www.library.ucla.edu/remote. Services include instruction, workshops, remote consultations, email and chat reference, and research guides.

UCLA is located on the ancestral lands of the Gabrielino Tongva Tribe. We acknowledge their presence here since time immemorial and recognize their continuing connection to the land, to the water and to their ancestors.