Dear all, works & conversations #39 is now in print. SF's Lisa Dolby Chadwick (interviewed in #39), shares poet Billy Collins' response: "The interview with Doug Heine was a gas. Richard is a very good interviewer.  Many interviewers say they want a conversation; R achieves that. A rarity. Doug Heine reminds me of one of the tough guy artists whom I would run into at Gino and Carlo on Greene St or at the Cedar Tavern.” Also featured is protégé and close friend of Elie Weisel, Rabbi Ariel Burger. He talks about his own deep relationship with art making. I'm happy to send a complementary copy for a look see. Just send a note or call. Thanks. Richard Whittaker - 510.653.1146 www.conversations.org