'Smartphones' is already a recognized subject heading, as is 'Tablet
computers,' so adding one or both of those rather than 'cell phones'
alongside 'Photography--Digital techniques' would work pretty well for me.
I wouldn't want to break it down further because of the cross-applicability
between smartphones and tablets, with their shared software and hardware.

Sarah Mackowski