Thank you! This was received within moments of my sending it. I appreciate you all very much.

Best,
Traci

From: Traci Timmons
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 12:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: seeking article from Anales Del Instituto De Investigaciones Esteticas

Hello!

One of our curators is looking for the following article. Can anyone assist?
Del Carmen M., and Barea M. 2017. "Percepción espacio-temporal en la obra de Samuel Beckett y Alberto Giacometti". Anales Del Instituto De Investigaciones Esteticas. 39, no. 110: 49-75.

Hope you are all doing well. Thank you in advance!
Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.
Senior Librarian

She/Her
Equity Team Member

Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library
Seattle Art Museum
1300 First Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206-654-3220
Library website: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/programs-and-learning/libraries-and-resources
All SAM Libraries are currently closed.
Please note my schedule: Tuesdays, Wednesdays afternoons, and Fridays.

COVID-19 CLOSURE SAM locations are currently closed
STAY HOME WITH SAM Enjoy art from your home on SAM Blog<http://samblog.seattleartmuseum.org/category/stay-home-with-sam,video,sams-collection,object-of-the-week,exhibtions,behind-the-scenes>
SUPPORT SAM Join now at visitsam.org<http://visitsam.org/donate>