Wow! Got the articles.

Thank you so much everyone! Continually admire and appreciate the support of the ARLISNA community.

Kind regards,

Kai

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 26, 2021, at 9:43 AM, Kai Alexis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

GM Collective,

I am working with a faculty that needs the following article:

Dunn, William. «The principles of dome construction», The Architectural Review 23 (1908): 63–73; 108–112. (NOTE THAT THERE ARE TWO PARTS TO THE ARTICLE)

There seem to be two journals called “The Architectural Review” in 1908. One is in London and one is in Boston, and I think it is in the British version since I can’t find it in the US copy online in Hathitrust.

This might be a long shot but can anyone send me a scan if you have one?

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Ms. Kai Alexis Smith, MSLIS

“Activism is my rent for living on the planet.” Alice Walker