Good morning!

The ADSL Division Report Team is pleased to invite art/design school libraries across North America to respond to their survey about the current state of operations. Please feel free to forward the survey link to any dean/chair/director or other person who is in the best position to answer most questions about your library. We ask that only one person from each library complete the survey.

The survey will take approximately 30-45 minutes to complete. We deeply appreciate your time.

At the end of the survey, there is a place for anyone who would like to be considered for our case studies to leave their contact information. We are looking to interview 3-4 libraries at greater depth.

https://forms.gle/B9aPtWfoRa5Kx4Ek8

Thank you to anyone and everyone who is able to complete this survey. We will be sharing our findings at  the ARLIS/NA 2021 Conference in May, with the written report to be published soon after that.

Please feel free to contact us off listserv with any questions.

Be well,

The ADSL Division Report Team

Abi Sweeney (Moderator), Margot Nishimura (Vice-Moderator), Emily Coxe, Alex O’Keefe, Annemarie Haas, and Grace Kim

--
Abi Sweeney
Librarian - Serials and Reserves