Dear ARLIS/NA community,

The Diversity and Inclusion Committee will begin honoring, celebrating, and
exploring monthly heritage themes on our blog, *The Art of Diversity *(
https://arlisdivcom.wordpress.com/), and we hope you will contribute your
expertise and your experiences.

Our first monthly theme will be Black History Month and Lunar New Year in
February. We invite you to contact us if you are interested in writing a
blog post for either of these themes. Potential topics could be:

   - Artists or creators you are featuring in your own outreach and
   programming;
   - Initiatives or resources amplifying Black and East and Southeast Asian
   art, artists, and thinkers;
   - If you identify as someone to whom these themes apply, how your
   identity informs your professional practice;
   - Or your pick - we'd love to hear what you want to write about.

Writing for the Art of Diversity blog is easy and the co-editors are here
to help you. See our *Guidelines and Best Practices* (
http://bit.ly/AofD-guidelines) and please contact us with any ideas or
questions. If we receive multiple post ideas, we'll space them out
throughout the month.

We look forward to hearing from you!
K. Sarah Ostrach ([log in to unmask])
Kress Fellow in Art Librarianship @ Yale University