Hello and happy new year, all!

The Teaching SIG is organizing and sponsoring a session for the 2021
ARLIS/NA annual conference focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion in
art information literacy instruction. Though DEI work has always been
critical, the events of the past year have clarified the urgency of
addressing systemic inequity in our teaching. The ways we teach about
finding and using information and understanding art; the subjects we use in
our classrooms; and the way we structure our learning experiences can all
have a significant impact on our students and our field.

The Teaching SIG is seeking speakers who have meaningfully engaged with
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in their instruction, and who can share
their approaches in a panel session. If you are interested in
participating, please fill out this Google Form by Friday, January 16th:
https://forms.gle/LsvrijjRsvVUTZHy6

Best,

Eva Sclippa and Anna Boutin-Cooper

Teaching SIG Co-Coordinators