Dear Janine,

I wish you the best in your retirement, and know that you will find plenty to keep you busy. I'm glad that you will be joining us in the Retirement SIG, and hope to see you at the 50th conference in Chicago in 2022. Montreal is looking iffy, so we are really focussing on getting lots of retirees to Chicago. Do keep in touch. You have been a wonderful colleague.

All good wishes for a healthy and happy retirement and year ahead,

Carol

Carol Terry
Co-moderator, ARLIS/NA Retirement SIG