Thanks to Carol Ng-He, Beth Owens, Laurel Bliss, Shoshana Vegh-Gaynor, Claire Payne, and Mark Pompelia for putting together the Committee Membership Information Session today (which was recorded and will be available to those who weren't able to attend). I hope that the session helped demystify what's involved in becoming active in ARLIS/NA and encourage more members to consider serving on a committee. As a volunteer-run organization, we depend on members from a diversity of backgrounds and experiences wanting to serve, lead, and collaborate with colleagues--and we all appreciate the work our members have continued to do for the ARLIS/NA community despite the stressful challenges of this year!
Lindsay

Lindsay King
ARLIS/NA Advancement Liaison

Associate Director for Access and Research Services
Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library, Yale University
she/her/hers