Happy Friday colleagues!

The Art and Design School Libraries Division (ADSL) Report team is looking for another round of volunteers. We are especially interested in anyone who has experience creating surveys and/or analyzing their results. We are also interested in anyone who may have some time to read through collected literature from our literature review. We understand that this time of year is tough for many people, and that is compounded by COVID. Any amount of time that people can offer would be much appreciated.

We are hoping to have a finalized ADSL survey to share early next year.

Please feel free to reach out to Abi or Margot, off listserv, for more information.

Best wishes and take care,

Abi and Margot

Abi Sweeney

ADSL Division, Moderator 2020-2021

Librarian - Serials and Reserves

Godine Library

Massachusetts College of Art + Design

621 Huntington Avenue

Boston, MA 02115

Margot McIlwain Nishimura

ADSL Division, Vice Moderator/Incoming Moderator 2021-2022

Dean of Libraries

Rhode Island School of Design

2 College Street

Providence, RI 02906