Hello!

I am wondering if anyone has the Yinka Shonibare Untitled (Dollhouse) multiple from the Peter Norton Family Christmas Project in their collection? Our copy is missing the booklet and I am seeking a color scan of it. (I can reimburse for said scan if need be.)

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best,
Janelle

Janelle Rebel

Digital Curation and Special Collections Librarian

Brizdle-Schoenberg Special Collections Center

Ringling College of Art and Design

2700 N Tamiami Trail

Sarasota, FL 34234-5895

(941) 359-7583