Greetings to all,

Three titles from our March 2021 issue remain without an assigned reviewer. If any of these titles look interesting to you, please let us know.  If you've never reviewed a book for ARLIS/NA Reviews before, we're happy to help you through the process. Reviewers receive a copy of the book to keep. Your review provides an invaluable service to your colleagues as they develop their collections. The deadline for the review is Feb. 1.

Thank you to the volunteers who have offered to review the other titles on the March list.  Terrie and I will be in touch early next week with review assignments.

Hemispheric Integration: Materiality, Mobility, and the Making of Latin American Art by Niko Vacario. Studies in Latin American Art Series. University of California Press, April 2020. ISBN 9780520310025.

Liquor Store Theatre by Maya Stovall. Duke University Press, November 2020. ISBN 9781478011125. [PDF]

Tantra; Enlightenment to Revolution by Imma Ramos. Thames & Hudson, September 2020. ISBN 9780500480625. [PDF]

Happy Weekend to you all -- stay safe and well,
Rebecca

--
ARLIS/NA Review Co-editors:
Rebecca Price   [log in to unmask]