Hello Collective Wisdom,

My library is closed due to COVID and I cannot find any electronic copies for this request from one of our grad students:

Erwin Panofsky, Three Essays on Style.  Two chapters: (1) "Style and Medium in the Motion Pictures"; and (2) "Erwin Panofsky: A Curriculum Vitae".

I will send seriously good karma to anyone who can provide us with a scan.

Happy Holidays and stay safe,

Margaret English
Librarian
Department of Art History Library