Good Afternoon Colleagues!

I have a grad student looking for the following article:

“Parmigianino: Il Bagno di Diana” by Vittorio Sgarbi, supposedly published in Art FMR in 1990, possibly Vol. 14.

We are having trouble locating a full citation for it, though I have found an Italian catalog entry in the national library’s catalog: http://id.sbn.it/bid/CSA0155581. Unfortunately, this entry doesn’t even list the publication.

It is not in WorldCat. I’ve tried searching by publication and author name, and it has not appeared.

Any help you can give would be useful. We have bound copies of Art FMR in our library, but not the volume that appears in the endnote used by the graduate student. So, I’m reaching out to see if you can help us locate either a) the correct and full citation or b) the article itself!

Many thanks for your assistance,

Courtney

Courtney Hunt
Art & Design Librarian Assistant Professor
Pronouns: she/her/hers
The Ohio State University Libraries
Fine Arts Library
Wexner Center / Room 040L