Hi Karen,

If you have access to ClassWeb (https://classweb.org/Menu/ ), sadly not a free resource, you can do a subject browses that you pinpoint the range for you.

If you need something free, the full LC Classification schedules are online as pdfs at: https://www.loc.gov/aba/publications/FreeLCC/freelcc.html  But it would take some searching on your part to find the correct range for the subject “German sculpture” in the pdf for ” N- Text”.

Another free option is OCLC Classify ( http://classify.oclc.org/classify2/  ) which allows you to type in a subject heading and will bring up titles matching that subject if you click on one it will give the LC call number and then you can use that number to get the range from the above listed schedule.

I hope this briefly list helps!

Best regards,

Tamara Fultz

Tamara Fultz