From: Amy McKenna <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 10:44 AM
Subject: Complimentary VRA New England Memberships
To: VRANE <[log in to unmask]>

[image: membership.png]

*The VRA New England Chapter is offering a free year of membership to all
new members residing or professionally active in Connecticut, Maine,
Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.*  This includes
students, too.  We invite you to join us for a robust program of
professional development and networking opportunities, currently being
offered virtually and returning to in-person in the not too distant
future.  Recent sessions have included 3D Technologies in the Museum and
Classroom, and Glass Half-Full Remote: A Roundtable for Tips, Tools, and
Happy Accidents.  Networking opportunities include social meetups with one
coming up in February, where we look forward to welcoming new members.  Please
click here for the form to sign-up for your free membership today!
<https://vra.memberclicks.net/vra-separate-chapter-and-donations-form>  *Offer
expires February 28, 2021.  *

And we have not forgotten our existing members who may be experiencing
reduced funding due to the pandemic.  *All existing members without
institutional support may apply for membership awards for one-year chapter
and national memberships.*  Applications will be accepted first-come,
first-served on a rolling basis.  Please click here to apply.
<https://forms.gle/dfYb7mwupCURn3W19>

Please contact Amy McKenna ([log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>),
VRA New England Chapter Chair, with any questions.

email to [log in to unmask]
https://groups.google.com/a/smith.edu/d/msgid/vrane-u/CAOtBzCeDS24%2BvRt-P6SB5rpAx3JFbAJyhTJpcRRbR8Qub6DvXw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/smith.edu/d/msgid/vrane-u/CAOtBzCeDS24%2BvRt-P6SB5rpAx3JFbAJyhTJpcRRbR8Qub6DvXw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--
Karen A. Bouchard
Arts & Humanities Librarian

Rockefeller Library, Box A
10 Prospect Street
Brown University
Providence, RI 02912  USA

Phone: (401) 863-3218

Librarian profile page and subject guides
<http://libguides.brown.edu/prf.php?account_id=54285>

Images at Brown blog latest entry.
<https://sites.google.com/a/brown.edu/image-collections-in-the-brown-library/new-posts-4/winterfun>

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
Cicero. *Epistulae
ad Familiares*, book IX, epistle 4.