Received! 😊

From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 9:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Looking for a scan

Dear ARLIS,

On the off chance anyone can provide an article scan, I would be forever grateful and so would the student trying to access this! Here is the citation we came across:

Jo, Min Hwan. “Correlation Between Philosophy and Artistry in Korean Calligraphy Theory.” Korean Society for Science of Eastern Art 40, no. 40 (2018): 317–339.

The ILL request came back as unsuccessful, and ’m having a difficult time tracking down the journal holdings at all on the UCI instance of WorldCat:

Journal title search -- Korean Society for Science of Eastern Art:
https://uci.on.worldcat.org/oclc/7795756340.

Article title search -- Correlation Between Philosophy and Artistry in Korean Calligraphy Theory: https://uci.on.worldcat.org/oclc/7877984303.

I haven’t done much deep browsing yet but tried Semantic Scholar which leads me here, a website for academic papers in Korea? If any folks here have leads on this article it would be greatly appreciated.

Have a restful holiday weekend,
-Jenna

Jenna Dufour
She/Her/Hers

Research Librarian for Visual Arts
University of California, Irvine

Schedule A Virtual Research Consultation