Dear Colleagues,

In this time when so many of us are working offsite or rethinking how we process materials, I wanted to follow Alison Huftalen's great lead and go about our publication exchange a bit differently than usual.

I have some publication exchange copies available for libraries of Leonardo Drew : Making Chaos Legible.

This publication coincides with the North Carolina Museum of Art's exhibition of the same title (September 9, 2020-January 3, 2021), information for which can be found here.

Leonardo Drew : making chaos legible

Linda Dougherty, curator.

ISBN: 9780882599069
ISBN: 0882599062
Physical Description: 131 pages : color illustrations, portraits ; 24 cm
Publisher: [Raleigh, North Carolina] : North Carolina Museum of Art, [2020]
Copyright: ©2020

Introduction and Acknowledgments / Valerie Hillings -- Lenders to the Exhibition -- Epic Disruption: The Work of Leonardo Drew / Linda Johnson Dougherty -- Leonardo Drew and the Case for Horizontality / Brooke Kamin Rapaport -- A Conversation with Leonardo Drew and Collectors Pamela J. Joyner and Alfred J. Giuffrida -- Illustrated Works -- Works in the Exhibition.

If you would like a copy please let me know (first come first serve) and the best address to which to send.

Sincerely,

Erin

Erin Rutherford, MA, MSLS

Library Assistant

Art Reference Library

North Carolina Museum of Art

email address: [log in to unmask]

www.ncartmuseum.org/art/library

STREET ADDRESS: 2110 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC 27607

MAILING ADDRESS: 4630 Mail Service Center, Raleigh NC 27699-4630

The Museum galleries are now open! Learn more about updated hours, required free timed tickets, and safety information here.

Visit: Calendar | Exhibitions | Galleries | Park | Store | Ashley Christensen Restaurants in the Park

Join: Become a member to enjoy free exhibition tickets, discounts to events, and more, or donate to the NCMArts Fund.

On View in East Building:

John James Audubon’s The Birds of America, Ongoing (free)

The Bacchus Conservation Project: The Story of a Sculpture, through January 31, 2021 (free)

Good as Gold: Fashioning Senegalese Women, through January 3, 2021 (ticketed)

Leonardo Drew: Making Chaos Legible, through January 3, 2021 (ticketed)
Front Burner: Highlights in Contemporary North Carolina Painting, through February 14, 2021 (ticketed)

Christopher Holt: Contemporary Frescoes/Faith and Community, through February 7, 2021 (ticketed)

Know your 3 Ws!

WEAR - Wear a cloth mask over your nose and mouth.

WAIT - Wait 6 feet apart. Avoid close contact.

WASH - Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.

 #StayStrongNC

¡Recuerda las 3 Ms!

MASCARILLA - Usar una mascarilla de tela cubriendo nariz y boca.

MANTENER - 6 pies (2 metros) de distancia. Evitar estar cerca de los demás.

MANOS - Lavarte las manos con frecuencia o usar desinfectante para manos.

#MantenteFuerteNC

The NCMA is an agency of the Department of Natural and Cultural Resources. Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.