Dear ARLIS/NA members of the Northwest Chapter:

Registration is now open free of charge for the December 4th annual meeting. You can find the registration form and meeting agenda here: http://nw.arlisna.org/news/

Zoom links for the meeting will be sent to all registered attendees.

We also welcome other ARLIS/NA members who are interested in joining the Northwest Chapter.

The Chapter Executive is especially pleased to announce that Seattle-based artist Elisheba Johnson will give an artist talk as part of the meeting program. This event is co-funded by an ARLIS/NA Special Funding grant and by the Northwest Chapter.

We look forward to seeing you on December 4th.

Kind regards,

Jane Devine Mejia

Chair, Northwest Chapter