Hi all,

I'm working on a project about how library workers and libraries have been revolutionary in many ways. As part of the project, I'm searching journals, public library OPACs, and word of mouth. I also wanted to include searching through library-focused listservs.

If anyone has materials (podcasts, books, essays, films, etc) to share about library workers and/or moments in library history where revolutionary moments have taken place, I'd love to hear more.

As an example, one of the people I've highlighted is Aram Han Sifuentes, a Chicago based artist who created the Protest Lending Banner Library.

Thank you.

sarah sheridan (she/hers)
Library & Information Technology student
Langara College