Hello ARLISians!

It’s time for another Happy Hour! This virtual event will be held on November 24th at 7pm EST. Angélique, Canadian Liaison, will be hosting this Happy Hour using the site Icebreaker, featuring a series of fun get-to-know-each-other questions. She encourages everyone to dress in their comfiest threads and bring a bevy of their choice to chat the night away! Something to think about before we meet: If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song?

Join us using this link: https://icebreaker.video/events/FEp4Fl9tUcH9LfaXJ70Q

A note on joining:

Icebreaker uses Google Accounts to manage accounts, passwords, and signing in.  If you already have a Google Account you can use it to access Icebreaker. Please note that this does not mean you need a gmail account!

If you don’t have a google account you can create one by navigating to https://accounts.google.com/signup.  If you’d like to use your existing email (rather than setting up a gmail account), just choose the “Use my current email address instead” option in the center of the screen.

Hope to see you there!