The Lewis Walpole Library announces the temporary suspension of its Visiting Fellowship and Travel Grant program due to the pandemic.

The program has been postponed indefinitely, and we will not be accepting applications this year. We hope to be able to put out a call in the autumn of 2021 for applications with a deadline in January 2022 for Fellowships to be taken up between July 2022 and June 2023.

The Library is committed to ensuring that this postponement is temporary, and 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 Fellowship and Travel Grant award recipients who have not been able to come to the Library to take up their research know they will be accommodated when we are finally able to resume welcoming in-person residential non-Yale researchers.

Details of the Visiting Fellowship and Travel Grant program and information about application requirements are still on our website where we will post updates as we have them: https://walpole.library.yale.edu/fellowships/visiting-fellowships-and-travel-grants. Be sure to check the page from time to time to get the most current information.

We look forward to brighter days when we can restart our active Fellowship program.

Please contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions.

Best wishes to all,

Sue Walker
Susan Odell Walker (she/her/hers)
Head of Public Services
The Lewis Walpole Library, Yale University
Farmington, CT
walpole.library.yale.edu<http://walpole.library.yale.edu/>
Find us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/TheLewisWalpoleLibrary>
Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/LewisWalpoleLib>