Hello all,

This is a quick reminder that the below event is happening *today*,
Tuesday, November 17 at 2p Eastern time. All are welcome—I look forward to
seeing you this afternoon!

Best,
Claire

---
Dear colleagues,

I hope this finds everyone safe and well.

The Education Subcommittee would like to invite you all to our second
"Tuesday Talk" this coming Tuesday, November 17! In this time of
all-virtual communication, this new series of themed lunchtime chats is
designed to provide an informal opportunity for us to share ideas and
connect with our fellow art information professionals.

Bring your ideas and questions, or just yourself! All are welcome.

*Topic: *As the year and semester both wind down, please join your ARLIS/NA
colleagues for a conversation about taking care of mental health—both our
own and that of our students and patrons. Is your institution doing
anything in particular to promote mental health? Are we planning any
stress-relieving activities for students during finals periods?
*When:* November 17, 11a PDT/12p MDT/1p CDT/2p EDT
*Where: *Zoom link
<https://stonybrook.zoom.us/j/92975716459?pwd=N2YyZ3VPY09VcVROLzNpWUx2eWcvUT09>.
You'll
also find the complete Zoom information at the bottom of this email. This
session will not be recorded, but notes can be shared upon request.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Stay tuned for information
about Tuesday Talks for December and beyond!

Best,
The ARLIS/NA Education Subcommittee, Professional Development Committee
Claire Payne (chair), Karen DeWitt, Kathy Edwards, Patricia Gimenez, and
Autumn Wetli

-----------------
Claire Payne is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Tuesday Talk: Managing Stress
Time: Nov 17, 2020 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://stonybrook.zoom.us/j/92975716459?pwd=N2YyZ3VPY09VcVROLzNpWUx2eWcvUT09

Meeting ID: 929 7571 6459
Passcode: 634258
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,92975716459#,,,,,,0#,,634258# US (New York)
+13126266799,,92975716459#,,,,,,0#,,634258# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 929 7571 6459
Passcode: 634258
Find your local number: https://stonybrook.zoom.us/u/afGuYmiNU

--
*Claire Payne* (she/her)
*Chair*, Education Subcommittee, Professional Development Committee

Web Services and Data Librarian
Liaison to the Department of Art
Stony Brook University Libraries
CS1-F, Central Reading Room, Melville Library
Stony Brook, NY 11794
cell phone: 440.574.0225 (call or text)
office phone: 631.632.9830