Hello collective wisdom,

I have a faculty member who is trying to track down "the copyright owners
of various matchbooks and/or to discover if they are in the public domain."
He says that he was able to ascertain the publisher for some, like the Ohio
Match Company (now owned by Ohmat Interprizes), or Diamond Match Company
(now  Alltrista Consumer Products Company), but on others, he isn't able to
get that far. He included a couple for reference. Please see this google
doc, set to public viewing:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1twk9Q7SQkUlAxp7yngd76ksCwicyouGSpLEscWCcPYY/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Stephanie Beene (MA, MSIS)
Assistant Professor
Fine Arts Librarian for Art, Architecture & Planning
(she/her)

*Schedule a research consultation with me @:*
https://libcal.unm.edu/appointments/sbeene

Fine Arts & Design Library,
George Pearl Hall 435
College of University Libraries & Learning Sciences
University of New Mexico MSC05 3020
Albuquerque, NM 87131