Greetings to all,

Announcing the publication of the November issue of *ARLIS/NA Reviews
<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews>*.

We thank all the reviewers for their excellent contributions and we hope
you all enjoy reading about a few of the books we have received recently
from publishers.

Beyond the World’s End: Arts of Living at the Crossing
<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2140-beyond-the-world-s-end-arts-of-living-at-the-crossing>
by T. J. Demos. Duke University Press.

Reviewed by Jack Patterson.

Dematerialization: Art and Design in Latin America
<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2139-dematerialization-art-and-design-in-latin-america>
by Karen Benezra. Studies in Latin American Art Series. University of
California Press. Reviewed by Clayton Kirking

Documents of Doubt: The Photographic Conditions of Conceptual Art
<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2141-documents-of-doubt-the-photographic-conditions-of-conceptual-art>
by Heather Diack. University of Minnesota Press.

Reviewed by Ian McDermott

Gerhard Richter: Painting After All
<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2147-gerhard-richter-painting-after-all>
by Sheena Wagstaff and Benjamin H.D. Buchloh. The Metropolitan Museum of
Art.

Reviewed by Lee Sorensen

Keith Haring’s Line: Race and the Performance of Desire
<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2144-keith-haring-s-line-race-and-the-performance-of-desire>
by Ricardo Montez. Duke University Press.

Reviewed by Cory Budden

Lives of the Artists Series
<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2145-lives-of-the-artists-series>
*Andy Warhol* by Robert Shore. Lives of the Artists Series. Laurence King
Publishing.
*Artemisia Gentileschi* by Jonathan Jones. Lives of the Artists Series.
Laurence King Publishing.
Reviewed by Jaqueline Fleming

The Poster: a Visual History
<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2149-the-poster-a-visual-history>
by Gill Saunders, Margaret Timmers, Catherine Flood, and Zorian Clayton.
Thames & Hudson.

Reviewed by Autumn Wetli

Street Art Africa
<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2146-street-art-africa>
<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2146-street-art-africa>by
Cale Waddacor. Thames & Hudson.

Reviewed by Jerrold Shiroma

Taking Shape: Abstraction from the Arab World, 1950s-1980s
<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2143-taking-shape-abstraction-from-the-arab-world-1950s-1980s>
edited by Suheyla Takesh and Lynn Gumpert. Hirmer Publishers.

Reviewed by Lindsey Reno

Walker Evans: Starting from Scratch
<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2148-walker-evans-starting-from-scratch>
by Svetlana Alpers. Princeton University Press.

Reviewed by Dana Statton Thompson

Writing the Future: Basquiat and the Hip-Hop Generation
<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2142-writing-the-future-basquiat-and-the-hip-hop-generation>
edited by Liz Munson and Greg Tate. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Reviewed by Jasmine Burns

Look out for our next call for reviewers in early December. Wishing you all
good health and a festive Thanksgiving Holiday.

Reviews co-editors,
Terrie Wilson
Rebecca Price