Hello all,
On behalf of the Art of Diversity Editorial Team, I am pleased to announce the latest post on the ARLIS Diversity Committee's blog from guest contributor Heather Saunders, Recovering Optimism. We extend great thanks to Heather for her submission.

Are you interested in submitting to the Art of Diversity? We welcome guest authors on topics related to diversity and inclusion, social justice, equity, art/visual resource information, librarianship, and library practice that are of interest to ARLIS members. Ideally, we aim for posts to be between 250-500 words, with 1-3 images with copyright and citation information. We encourage guest writers to be less formal than other professional and academic writing venues, and ask that all key terms and acronyms are defined and explained.

Have a great week,
Marianne

Undergraduate Engagement Librarian, University of Arkansas Libraries
Co-Editor, Art of Diversity blog, 2018 - 2020
Member, ARLIS Diversity Committee, 2017 - 2020