Dear Colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for the Gerd Muehsam Award and the Wolfgang M. Freitag Internship Award is approaching rapidly! The deadline for both awards is December 13th, 2020, but we hope that eligible students will submit their internship applications and student papers related to arts librarianship or visual resources as soon as possible. Please visit the individual awards websites for more information.

In addition to applications and papers related to art librarianship, submissions related to museum, academic, studio, and related specialties are welcome. If you would like to receive a copy of our 8.5 x 11 promotional flyer in PDF for posting at your institution, please reach out. If there are any questions, do let me know.

Sincerely,

Spyros Koulouris, on behalf of Student Advancement Award Subcommittee members Stephanie B. Fletcher, Meghan Lyon, Gwen Mayhew, Becca Pad, Gianna Ricci, and Abigail Sebaly

Spyros Koulouris, Collections Services and Photograph Archivist

I Tatti, The Harvard University Center for Italian Renaissance Studies

Via di Vincigliata 26, 50135 Florence, Italy | T: +39 055 603251

www.itatti.harvard.edu