Hi Everyone,
I have a professor who needs to check a citation for an article he's about to publish.  The entry is Giovanni Francesco Negli in Dizionario Biografico degli Italiani, vol. 78.  Our collection only goes to vol. 68.  He needs to know what pages this article appears on.

I greatly appreciate it if you have this print volume in your collection and you could check the pagination.
thanks,
Patti

Patricia Kosco Cossard, M.A., M.L.S.

Art/Sociology Librarian, Research and Academic Services

reACT - Project Manager

Art/Sociology Library

3834 Campus Drive

Room 2213A