We Here is excited to announce the highly anticipated recording from our recent webinar, "Incorporating Critical Cataloging Into Your Work," with two art library workers Treshani Perera and Deidre Thompson is now available for purchase

"A catalog record [should be] treated as a living document that is open... that is up-to-date with the times."
- Treshani Perera

Short description
In this webinar, two librarians of color discuss their experience incorporating critical cataloging principles as part of their work, and provide examples and strategies for prioritizing diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice as part of cataloging and metadata work.

Don't let the title mislead you -- this webinar is for everyone. If you work in a library or archive, chances are descriptive information about your collections is something you come across, work with directly, or teach. We were incredibly impressed with how Treshani and Deidre related this work to public services, reference, outreach, and more.

Pricing is set at the same amount as the live webinar ($25 or $35) and is meant for individual viewers. For group screenings or large amounts of individual viewing access, contact us at [log in to unmask]. More information, including an important access note, is available on the shop page for this recording

Learn more about the Community School.
Questions? Reach out: [log in to unmask]