Hello ARLIS!

Eva and I are pleased to announce that our first annual (non-conference)
virtual meeting will take place on *Friday, December 11th at 3PM EST*.

Our intention for these virtual meetings is to provide a space for
lightning talks on the topic of teaching, writ large. Themes may vary year
to year, but this year is wide open -- we’re accepting proposals for five
minute lightning talks from all interested parties on the general topic of
teaching. We’d love to hear from you and what’s going on in your teaching
lives as of late! These sessions are intended to be informal and
low-stakes, so even if you don’t feel you have something fully polished, we
hope you’ll consider presenting!

Please submit proposals to Eva and I by emailing us at [log in to unmask]
and [log in to unmask] by Friday, November 13th. We will notify
selected presenters by the following Friday, November 20th.

Thanks, all, and take care!

Best,
Anna & Eva

--

*Anna Boutin-Cooper | she/her/hers
<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>*

Research & Visual Arts Librarian Shadek-Fackenthal Library
[log in to unmask] | 717.537.1869

Schedule a Meeting with Me <https://libcal.fandm.edu/appointments/abc>

https://www.fandm.edu/anna-boutin-cooper

Franklin & Marshall College