Dear Colleagues,
We hope you will join us for the fall meeting of the ARLIS/NA-Twin Cities Chapter. There is no membership requirement to attend our meetings and events. Please RSVP by Monday, November 9.

AGENDA
3 p.m.
-Alexandra Nicome, Curatorial Assistant in Interpretation at the Walker Art Center will present on the current exhibition of feminist art, "Don't Let This Be Easy," which features 19 artworks from the Walker Library!
3:45 p.m.
-Break
4 p.m.
-Business Meeting