Hello ARLIS-L,

A remote student has asked for help getting hold of the below essay. Our
library's copy is checked out, sadly, or I'd scan it myself. If anyone has
access and is willing to spend a bit of time capturing this, I will be your
biggest fan.

*Franz Kline: Coal and Steel* by Robert S. Mattison (Allentown Museum of
Art, 2012)
Essay: "Franz Kline: the industrial sublime" by Irving Sandler (no page #s,
sorry)

As always, grateful for this wonderful listserv!

Best,
Emily

--
Emily Coxe (she/her)
Research & Instruction Librarian

*I live and work on the traditional territories of Narragansett, Wampanoag
and Manissean people. *