The ARLIS/NA Nominating Committee is pleased to announce that the following
members have been elected to the 2021 Executive Board. The Nominating
Committee received no comments by the end of the comments period, so the
candidates were elected by acclamation. Their terms of office will begin at
the membership meeting at the 49th annual conference in Montreal, Quebec,
May 9-15, 2021.

*Vice President/President-Elect: Rebecca Price*

*Secretary: Sarah Carter*

*Advancement Liaison: Kai Alexis Smith*

*Chapters Liaison: Stephanie Grimm*

You may see the announcement with full information on the new board members
on the ARLIS/NA website at
https://arlisna.org/news/news-events/2123-2021-executive-board-nominees-2.

Please join us in congratulating Rebecca, Sarah, Kai, and Stephanie! We
would like to thank all of the members who made nominations or came forward
as candidates this year. The willingness of our colleagues to serve our
Society speaks to the deep commitment so many of us feel towards our
profession, and is a hopeful sign in this challenging year.

Let me also thank the members of the Nominating Committee, Ann Roll, Alan
Michelson, and Heather Gendron, for their insight and thoughtful approach,
as well as Amy Trendler and Debbie Kempe, who answered a million questions
during the nominating process.

Congratulations to our new Board members!

Laurel Bliss

Chair, 2020 Nominating Committee