Greetings-

Some of my colleagues in the CSU and I have been discussing whether best
practices exist for rendering accessible non-text-based scholarship. We
anticipate receiving more scholarship in nontraditional formats, and we'd
love to hear from anyone who has experience in, for instance, remediating a
graphic novel or other visually dominant work for deposit in an IR. Feel
free to respond offline. Thank you!

Dana Ospina
Digital Initiatives Librarian and Liaison to the VIsual and Performing Arts
California State University, Dominguez Hills